Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Week 2

I can not believe the utter usefulness of the Google doc tools we learned about this week! Who knew all that amazing stuff was under my fingertips this whole time and I never knew. I don't currently have a word program on my laptop and I would have to email myself papers to print them out on the house computer but now with Google docs I have all that information saved for any place I need to access it. I've used the presentation and spreadsheet programs through Google as well and they work amazingly well. I'm just in awe of how helpful and perfect this program is! I also learned, after forever and ever of wondering in the back of my mind, what in the world bcc: meant on emails. Granted, if I had ever thought about it I'm sure I would have been able to find out what it meant, but finally that nagging question is answered.
The reading this week, "Teaching for Understanding"

1 comment:

Sonny Portacio said...

"I can not believe the utter usefulness of the Google doc tools we learned about this week!"

I'm glad you found them useful. It seems that this post was not complete. Were you going to comment on the reading?